Nokia6300 versus MOTOSLVRL9 versus MOTORAZRV3xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

6300 is the best of these three. Btw if must have a slim phone, go for D900i which both slim and has great features.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
But D900i's camera is too bad. Tried on a friend's phone. He too is very dissatisfied with the camera. But the display is awesome.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
dude i am telling u these slim phone are only crap don't go for them u will later cry for performance
of these i would tell u go for L9 coz thr is not much difference in it and 6300.....
suffer Bad Cam wiht all these phones......in badlight just forget abt them....also no flash and no autofocus !!!!

u would be very very happy if u buy nokia 5700 !! am serious
even i wanted a slim phone and was considering 6300 or v3i and l9 but thn i got K550i
k550i beats all of them in every category but is 14mm thick whr as nokia is 6300 is 13.1mm
so i would recommend k550i for 9.5k....coz it has best cam , good music and battery and very nice interface and also it can be flashed to w610i....also k550i is cybershot with autofocus and flash
best thing would be make it 12k and go for 5700 !!!
final opinion for u
slim - k550i........k550i is also the bestbuy(gold) in moblie review of digit and A list in Digit for now..and with good earphones u will get cool music quality
best fone - 5700

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom