Nokia PC Suite Bluetooth Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptid

Journeyman
I have a Nokia 6630 and i used it with USB(DKU-2,CA-53) cable which came along with the phone and every thing worked, but i didnt like the whole concept of connecting my phone to the com using a cable when i have bluetooth facility on my phone so i went and boutght myself a USB bluetooth dongle(100m range),,,, when i pluged in the bluetooth device it was recognised as ISSCBTW but windows(WinXP SP2) couldnt installed the appproprita software for it so i installed the software that came along with the dongle (IVT Bluesolie) now i am able to trasnfer files using BlueSolie but i am not able to get Nokia PCSuite 6.7 to recognise my bluetooth device in Connection manager option in NokiaPCSuite it shows bluetooth(Microsoft) and USB cable(DKU-2,CA-53) and some serial Port connection but when i select bluetooth option it is not able to detect my dongle device,,, is there ne way i can get my dongle working with Nokia PC suite , its very urgent cause i use PC suite to connect to my phone and use it as a modem

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Try reinstalling PC Suite than Just click on the Get connected button in the bottom of Nokia PC Suite main window it will show u the available options If there's blue tooth in there (provided u have plugged the dongle to the pc and have fone's BT OFF) just select ur option toconnect with BT when it asks u to switch on BT or connect the fone to pc just switch on fone's bt nad initialize the search process if every thing works well ur fone will get detected and it will ask u 2 pair ur ffone with pc by entering a common pass key in both pc and fone then in ur fone make ur pc as a trusted device and all done.. All the best

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Please do search the forum before u post. I have posted it 2 times on mobile monsters about the same problem. The version of Bluesoliel drivers u get with the dongle have a bug which do not let it connect with PC suite. Download the updated drivers from Bluesoleil's websute and everything will be fine.
Just a bit of googling would have helped you in here.

OP
C

cryptid

Journeyman
ok i got the Problem Fixed but i need BlueSoliel running too for Nokia PC suite to connect to my phone i had to get BlueSoliel Version 1.6.1 to fix the problem then i had to reinstall PC suite and now every thing works fine,,,, but i am planning to change my Bluetooth Dongle coz i dont like bluesoliel interface can u suggest a usb bluetooth device that can be recognised by windows automatically and i wont have the need to install ne drivers or even a software to transfer files(like ir under WIndowsXP) if this is possible i will be able to transfer files from my frndz computers without having to install bluesoliel software or nokia PC suite(also see that the bluetooth device is compatible with linux),,, and also i need to know if there is ne way i can receive calls while i am usng my phone as a modem or is here ne way i can atleast know that i am receiving a call even if i cant answer it??? please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom