Nokia N97 mini

desuza.jony

Broken In
Get FREE Drive and Walk navigation with voice guidance with ovi maps. Also includes free local weather, events nearby, and travel guides from Lonely Planet and Michelin. Operator data charges may apply.

*store.ovi.com/content/23045

pawankhanna

Broken In
really the mobile is looking so nice. The picture clarity n memory capacity of the mobile luks extra ordinary. no words to describe the nokia menu user n speed is really amazing.The mobile cost is also reasonable one. N97 mini mst b a nice phne to use.

donzeye

Broken In
I am planning to buy a new cell phone. My budget is upto 25k and I am looking for smartphone which should be touchscreen. I have gone through few models of Nokia, HTC, Acer and Blackberry Storm but can't figure out the best option.

georgelucy

Broken In
i can suggest 3, Acer Liquid,HTC Hero and BlackBerry Storm2.And if i have to choose i would choose Acer Liquid. It has set quite a benchmark when it comes to graphics(good for playing games etc).But Hero is also good.(HTC Flagship).

donzeye

Broken In
N97 mini looks very good, I liked it very much. I gonna buy this one soon because I think I can afford this phone. I am very glad that I got information on this forum. I am thankful to all members for information.

Top Bottom