Nokia N900, Xperia X10, Motorola Milestone !

Ethereal

Broken In
Noticed any new applications lately ? I have been playing around with the Python based DropN900 app. It is pretty cool that i can access my entire dropbox folder on the go with this app.

GERMZ

Banned
DropN900 is a really amazing app. The best part according to me is that it lets me preview images etc before downloading them !

Ethereal

Broken In
I love the Grooveshark application. It needs a little more polish i think , but it is brilliant already. It was quite a surprise to see this app. Now i can play any song i want even if i dont have it on my phone !

GERMZ

Banned
Grooveshark is great but to be honest , i make more use of the inbuilt 32GB of memory. The media player is awesome as it is. It supports all the music formats i want and supports plugins as well so i it can scrobble to last.fm as well as previously mentioned.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
"Nokia N900, Xperia X10, Motorola Milestone " ...... None........... HTC Desire FTW!!!

moniaj

Right off the assembly line
hey i'm not a from a programming backgorund..i'm having a n900 which is one week old with bill and accessories for sale..if anyone is interested plz do mail at eprogmro@gmail.com..i'm in Bangalore..price negotiable

moniaj

Right off the assembly line
itsa fantastic fone..far far faster from my 5800..but i dnt knw even to used command prompt :'( ..bythe way i flashed it to global firmware with help of my brother..i feel bad bcse i cant tap the potential of tht fone ..only someone with sftware background can do.... hey anyone..plz tell

Are you serious ? I dont think you really need to be a techie to use the device. I think you should give it another chance. I am truely in love with my N900. Ask anyone question you might have and we'll help u out !

GERMZ

Banned
Agree with follower of krazzy. Outstanding device with great social connectivity. The Instant messenger being integrated into the device lets u receive instant notifications !

Ethereal

Broken In
After playing with the device for so many days , i just found out that the device automatically gives you application update notifications on the homescreen itself ! That is AMAZING !

romikhan57

Broken In
@Ethereal : Yes m i agree that update notifications are an awesome to receive updates for applications. From all the operating systems , i found the N900 implementation of this to be the best.

GERMZ

Banned
Handy utilities are actually a very interesting part of the Maemo universe. There are utilities for almost anything.

Some of the apps which i am using actively lately include Comix which is an excellent comic book reader application. Then there is also FBReader which is a very interesting eBook reader app. I like that you can invert colors on it as it makes it easier to read at night in my opinion..

I think you might be interested in this app : passwordsafe.

As the name of the application suggests , the app works great to protect passwords in a blowfish encrypted file. It would be virtually uncrackable !

GERMZ

Banned
Yes... the password safe is very interesting. I think it is makes sense to use it if you are storing your bank passwords etc on the phone.

GERMZ

Banned
What browsers are you using on the N900 ? I prefer to use Opera when using EDGE network but in WiFi i love using the inbuilt browser !

Top Bottom