Nokia N900, Xperia X10, Motorola Milestone !

Angry birds is a 2-D game, the real fun of 3-D fx card of N900 is if you play 3-d Dames like Bounce Evolution. I can't wait for NFS to be released for N900

Ethereal

Broken In
The second round of the Bounce Evolution game looks like Wipeout huh :p Even i am waiting for NFS to be released. That game will look crazy awesome with the 3D graphics chip on the device.

Have you tried out the BlessN900 application ? It lets you take HDR photos with the N900.

If I am not wrong. The bounce evolution that we install from OVI store is it a full game or just one level? When i collect the apples and enter the house its over

GERMZ

Banned
@Maverick Bounce Evolution from the Ovi Store is basically just a tech demo.

Have you tried Tux Race ? I think that is also using the Open GL GPU chip of the N900.

Tuxrace is a very good example of the open source gameplay aspect of the N900. There are loads of games for the N900 and it seems that almost all are free games :)

I get mine from the extras repository.

Tried out some more applications lately ? I played around with the Transmission port for the N900. The app gives you a full fledged torrent client on the phone itself!

Who all are using the Foreca weather widget on the N900 ? I think it pretty convenient considering it gives a full weather forecast right there on the homescreen.

@Germz : I think you are looking for a scrobbler. In the Maemo repositories there is an application called the Last.FM Scrobbler. That will automatically push your scrobbles to last.fm.

GERMZ

Banned
Thanks ! That was exactly what i was looking for. Is there some photo editing application as well for the phone ?

GERMZ

Banned
I just tried it , The HDR photo mode is quite interesting. I have also heard about this application called Ansel A. What is that for ?

I think the application is a little similar to BlessN900. That app also allows you to take HDR pics. Another benefit of it is the Digital Zoom improvement. It gives you zooming ability without any loss in picture quality.

Ethereal

Broken In
Noticed any new applications lately ? I have been playing around with the Python based DropN900 app. It is pretty cool that i can access my entire dropbox folder on the go with this app.

Top Bottom