nokia n90 or n93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscus Dribble

Right off the assembly line
All of you considering a N93 do yourselves a favor. save your future frustrations and put a bullet in your head now. this cell is the most expensive piece of nokia **** ever released by them. do they know it? yep. look at the amount of firmware updates in the first 4 months after release. what a joke. and who pays? us!!! this cell is going to turn many dedicated nokia users on to other much better quality cells. I have had everything from 5110's to 6230i's and all in between and I am very disappointed with reliablility and performance of this cell. I have owned it for 3 months. it has spent a total of 14 days being serviced. I get it back its great for 2 weeks then slow downs, menu issues etc... This thing is a dog. why load a cell with these features and not pack it with enough memory to run more than one thing at a time. is this a smart phone?? what is it nokia?? ****ing boneheads. Finland has the 2nd highest suicide rate in the world. maybe all of nokia's R&D people have been jumping in the river next to the headquarters.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
do you expect a night in hollywood for 1$
then how can u say that n95 will be costliest?
its the most feature rich fone u know?
gps
wifi
5mp carl zeiss with autofokus and flash
128mb inbuilt + sd card the mini sd
music on the go
ir,,bluetooth

can u expect it to sell for 1$

this is india dude and here tech is costly nd labor is cheap
in other countries its reverse

so be paitent at its release other mobile rates will fall
i know its official price 42000 rupeez