nokia n90 or n93

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
please suggest me for buying between any two these mobiles......
is it worth buying n93 or should i go for n90.

plz help

K

krazyfrog

If your budget allows going for N93, then i don't see any reason for you to consider N90. But before going for the N93, i would like to say if you are buying it just for its camera, than the camera in N93 is not really that great. Actually N73 takes better still shots than N93. Only thing good about N93 is the optical zoom and the VGA video recording at 30fps. I would rather suggest going for N73.

prankie

D PrankMaster
ya thats right.. N93's camera is not good for stills, but its good for videos...
N90 is outdated.. i recommend u to wait for a while as awesomme phones frm nokia like N95 are abt to come... or try SE P990i...

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
My suggestion is to wait for Nokia N 95
Its going to be released in Q2 2007

Last edited:
OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
u ppl said that n90 is outdated but it is still a very good phone in the market and it supports all the features that new phones hav. the added advantage is the screen resolution (i.e. 352 x 416 pixels).what u ppl think about.

As you said , i will now not go for n93 but suggest me about n90 or n73.

K

krazyfrog

N90 does have a fabulous screen. But it is very power hungry. Also there are hardly any apps written for that screen resolution. The device is also very slow, not to mention large and bulky. The camera is not that great (K750i has better). Its not very good VFM either. Just forget about N90 and go for N73 which comes for a similar price and has lot more features to offer.

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
ok....Thanks crazy....I will buy n73. I want to buy a filp phone also. Can u suggest me a good phone.

doom_marine

Journeyman
Well i have a nokia n83 dont seem to have much problem with the camera, video is too cool. Flip style is great, the laptop mode and the normal flip mode looks coool. Not to forget the show off value when you open the mobile in laptop mode in public ;-)

I love the phone though, no complaints from here

K

krazyfrog

If you want to buy a flip phone under 25k, you can go for N71 or you can wait sometime and go for N75.

OP
desh2s

desh2s

Broken In
One of my friend told me that SE k800i is better than n73.
Can anyone tell me that which onw is better. coz I m now totally confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom