nokia N77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
well at launch time the prices are very high... after a month or so the price ll come down to 21-22k... wen n73 was launched its price was 28k...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@Pathiks
Using what calculation do you say 25 - 30K

According to my thinking, N77 wont be launched in India till the next year, even if it does, it should be costlier than the Value for Money which the Indians will be able to squeeze out of it.

I dont think you people are taking into consideration the fact that N77 is a TV Phone, for Mobile TV. None of the India GSM providers have MobiTV offerings. MobiTV is not due in India atleast until next year, after 3G steps in.

This was the reason N92 was not released, nor seen anywhere in India.

Also, before N77, you shall be having the launches of N75 and N76. We have just seen the launch of N95 two days ago, so there are atleast minimum two phones to be launches before N77 sees the light of the day in India, which i doubt it would and even should.

Pathik

Google Bot
oh mine was just a guess.. But u seem to hav done a detailed analysis.. Sorry if i was wrong

OP
mohitgiri

mohitgiri

Journeyman
u r wrong man. n77 will launch whithin 3 months in indian market.
before 2 yr when N70 launched im india rs 25k. no body know very mouch abt 3g service very much. but n 70 have 3g facelity. visual radio is not launched yet in india except new delhi. nokia providing visual radio facelity from last 2 yrs.

non existence of mobile tv facelity is not make any iffect to shipping of N77.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
mohitgiri said:
u r wrong man. n77 will launch whithin 3 months in indian market.
before 2 yr when N70 launched im india rs 25k. no body know very mouch abt 3g service very much. but n 70 have 3g facelity. visual radio is not launched yet in india except new delhi. nokia providing visual radio facelity from last 2 yrs.

non existence of mobile tv facelity is not make any iffect to shipping of N77.

Mobile TV is an expensive feature. Visual Radio is not expensive as such, just showing of the text info provided along with radio. I am not aware of which radia station provides Visual Radio service in Delhi, but i had read on All About Symbian, that except for Finland (Nokia's Home), no other country has Visual Radio.

I would like N77 to be launched in India too, i liked its round curves and design. But then, did you see N92 in India? Or in the other countries as much as N91, N93?

I would like to know from where you got the info about its launch in 2 3 months.

OP
mohitgiri

mohitgiri

Journeyman
what u talkin man. in india hutch providing visual radio services and in world us and uk and many countries hav visual radio service.

mobile tv is not very costly (just costly) option. just 4g.
n 95 is launched in india one week ago.
its costly cause of carl zeisss optics lens 5 mp camera and GPS and wifi and media player.is cost is 33000. so u can understand what will cost of N77.
just only mobile tv is not as costly as u thinking.
the minus point is just only 2 mp camera(not carl zeiss)

and how can i get these info. i have 2 answer
my cousine is engineear and a frend is head Marketing mgr on HCL. Noida delhi.
(autho. importer and service provider of nokia corporation in india).

u can also chek

*www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,8764,101474,00.html

Last edited:

mickeytwist

Broken In
cant say how much it would go for in India but why not just get an unlocked one online? That phone looks pretty sweet - but im in Canada and tv here is rubbish so no point making it mobile - check out the live photos *www.timtechs.com/nokia_n77_phone_unlocked_prd351.html

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Another guy who can't bother to check the date of the thread before posting. Where are your eyes boy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom