Nokia Lumia 710 @ 15.7K

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^ so you are going for a WP. strange. Can i ask why? Maybe cause you haven't tested ICS yet.

Well, I'm thinking of moving to WP. But I'm not doing it right now.

I'm still paying my new PC Installments..!! I can only think of a new phone after all the installments get cleared.

Well, reason is UI..!! Nothing else. I know it lacks the basic Bluetooth File Transfer feature of a smartphone. But the UI is really awesome.

Well, even if I get into ICS, the thing is Android is now old for me. And I want to try that metro UI..!!

Anyway nothing decided yet..!! For now I'm sticking to my P500 and getting bored with it..!! Nothing new to do with it :p lol :D

ankit360

Journeyman
metro UI is sexy but OS has less functionality
i prefer wp because i m tried of android os upgrade and need some different OS

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
wait for Sony Xperia P & U. Yes, both will be priced higher than 800 but worth it.

bigger screen !!! Ominia W vs Lumia 800. Both have same screen size. same resolution. everything same except camera and internal memory. Though Lumia 800 looks better. B
You missed the Nokia maps/drive. I consider it a very important feature so I would prefer the lumia 800

reniarahim1

Youngling
It should be priced some where around 25k. Else nokia wont be able to survive the competition in india. IMO lumia 800 at 23k is still overpriced. Omnia is having the same config along the advantage of front cam, sells for 15k. No one would just pay 8k for looks.

sekhar.mld

Broken In
i would like some comparison with wp and symbion (belle?).
eg--> OTG ,codec support, effiicient pc connectivity - etc of symbion. what you people think of these?

rajan1311

Padawan
It should be priced some where around 25k. Else nokia wont be able to survive the competition in india. IMO lumia 800 at 23k is still overpriced. Omnia is having the same config along the advantage of front cam, sells for 15k. No one would just pay 8k for looks.

You might not pay 8k for the looks and cam, but I would.

Top Bottom