Nokia Launches Low End Dual Sim Phones - All under $50

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Nokia launches low-end 110, 112 cellphones - Tech News - IBNLive

There are 4 models in all.

2 models have dual sim, and the same 2 models are sold as single sim.

Priced under $50 for teens who can't afford smartphones.

On a serious Note - Nokia, please surrender to Android your days are numbered, maybe you'll launch some $2 phones someday. When the world is moving forwards, Nokia wants to move backwards, leave the low end market to China guys like Maxx, Micromax, G-Five etc.,

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I still feel nokia is in the league. It still makes some really nice no nonsense phones. And is always reliable. IMO nokia should not surrender to android..

Reliability is nonsense. I have used 4 nokia phones totally, 1100, 5130 XpressMusic, 2323 Classic and now am on a Nokia 101. 1100 was the only reliable phone. 5130 XM just died out all of a sudden with hardware failure and I lost important contacts. 2323 Classic I still use but the speakers have very low volume and I cannot answer calls in public places or loud environment. Nokia 101 is great but sometimes I need to go to loudspeaker and back again to fix call volume that is either too loud or too low. Plus Nokia 101 does not have seek in music player.

amjath

Human Spambot
Its a big shame that they lost the no1 spot.

Since they are very good in basic and multimedia phone they are targeting on developing countries to take the number 1 spot again.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I still feel nokia is in the league. It still makes some really nice no nonsense phones. And is always reliable. IMO nokia should not surrender to android..

I agree with one part.Nokia does make good low end cellphones that does have good battery life.Not Smartphone :twisted:
But at the same cost you get better entry level-from Samsung guru series or micromax :)

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Its a big shame that they lost the no1 spot.

Since they are very good in basic and multimedia phone they are targeting on developing countries to take the number 1 spot again.

They dug their own graves mate.

When a dead horse like Motorola surrendered to Android, it rose from the ashes and made excellent recovery, why doesn't Nokia want to give it a shot?

Only because Nokia wants to be different from the crowd, so different that nobody buys it?

amjath

Human Spambot
^ yup moto has made a very good come back, HTC too. I once remember HTC revenue shoot up like never before when they start using android.

Also I heard there is a big deal between Nokia and Microsoft, which is nothing but if Windows mobile fails Microsoft can easily point their fingers on Nokia.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Reliability is nonsense. I have used 4 nokia phones totally, 1100, 5130 XpressMusic, 2323 Classic and now am on a Nokia 101. 1100 was the only reliable phone. 5130 XM just died out all of a sudden with hardware failure and I lost important contacts. 2323 Classic I still use but the speakers have very low volume and I cannot answer calls in public places or loud environment. Nokia 101 is great but sometimes I need to go to loudspeaker and back again to fix call volume that is either too loud or too low. Plus Nokia 101 does not have seek in music player.

Strange..My nokia 5130XM went through a lot of abuses but still it worked fine (for nearly 2 and a half years). I had dropped it numerous times, and it had dents (yes DENTS) all over it. BTW, using Ovi Sync, i didn't lose any contacts, when i lost the phone a few months ago. Presently i'm on Nokia 101, and it does have some glitches and peculiar problems.

gforz

Maximum GAME
Nokia made a disastrous decision to surrender itself to Microsoft.If this trend continues then it's not too far it will be R.I.P Nokia

Garima Arora

Right off the assembly line
Hi every One,:lol:

Nokia is one of the best mobile cell phone company in India. Nokia is connection people. One of most important thing every one trust Nokia mobile becoz it has simple user friendly.

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
^ yup moto has made a very good come back, HTC too. I once remember HTC revenue shoot up like never before when they start using android.

Also I heard there is a big deal between Nokia and Microsoft, which is nothing but if Windows mobile fails Microsoft can easily point their fingers on Nokia.

*sartikakurniali.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/the-sinking-of-nokia.jpg

bLAME games ;)

Garima Arora

Right off the assembly line
Nokia launches many low cost mobile with dual price. It is good scheme to middle class customer. Connecting People.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
I read something about Nokia releasing a very cheap black and white model in Africa. I wonder when it is coming here.

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I read something about Nokia releasing a very cheap black and white model in Africa. I wonder when it is coming here.

Yes they are but I think it'll be exclusive to the African Markets, why on earth do you wanna even buy those phones when China Maal with loads of extra features will be available for the same price?

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Lol dude. Ever heard of the word 'reliability'?

None of these Chinese phones last for more than a year. Nokia phones are very reliable.

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Lol dude. Ever heard of the word 'reliability'?

None of these Chinese phones last for more than a year. Nokia phones are very reliable.

Yea I did hear of the word reliability, but a random guy would buy a china phone to impress people with the terrific sound and 100 Kilopixel camera, a 2GB Memory card, bluetooth, touch screen, etc., as opposed to a simple color phone thats good 4 nothing.

Indian mentality is more geared towards "Kam Daam and Features Zyada", its geeks like me and you who chase reliability and not raste ka maal saste mein ;)

Top Bottom