Nokia c3 or Motorola ex115 or Micromax Q75 ?

sbhas2k

Broken In
Hello guys.. Please help me to decide among these phone.. My budget is 6k?

Is there any mobile better than the one mentioned above ? i need querty keyboard for sure..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
C3 is better than both the one you mentioned. some members who brought it here praised it for being VFM mobile with good build quality. i think Moto & Micro both uses Java or some kind of propitiatory OS. C3 even with Symbian S40, will beat them one handed.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
+1 to C3
I also have used Micromax Q75, it's neither good looking nor have a good UI. It has tracker ball(someone prefer it) but I found it overactive.
BTW both have wifi...

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
It's mobile phone Operating System like Windows on PC's.
Hope you have used nokia 6300, it has symbian s40 and nokia n73 has symbian s60...

OP
S

sbhas2k

Broken In
I guess i'll go for nokia c3 then. Can anyone know whether i will get it w.o the Hindi keypad. Has anyone have it w.o it ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ you need check it. hindi keypad is avl. but not sure how to check it without opening the box. maybe look at the white tag at the bottom of the box.

slugger

Banned
my C3 came with this sticker to indicate Hindi keypads

*img440.imageshack.us/img440/9672/photo00021.jpg

Quite happy with the phone, but some things I want to point out

* phone keypad tends to become warm after charging

* gettng disconnected from Wifi and switching to Airtel Live automatically while surfing. Also, am supposed to get 2 GB each month of free Internet through Airtel's mobile Office GPRS, but the connection seems to be getting routed through Airtel Live - keeps getting deducting amount in my balance

Wifi & GPRS issue may get resolved if you upgrade your firmware, though I'm told - not yet done mine

* Default media player does not allow you to jump to certain section of movie or audio - will have to watch the whole thing in 1 sitting or start over from the begining the next time you want. I think this is the way it is in S40 - not a design fault

* earphones are pretty crappy

other than that, its a nice phone for the price point

OP
S

sbhas2k

Broken In
I just enquired at one shop. He said he can arrange the english only version tmw..

Asking price 6.5k and 6.1k without 1GB card.

@ slugger - For how much you bought for ?

OP
S

sbhas2k

Broken In
Finally bought the phone for 5750 with 1GB memory card. The grey version has hindi keypad by default. Other version has only english keypad.

Bought white one and very happy with the purchase.. Facing problem with wifi connections, otherwise very nice phone..

willieterner1984

Right off the assembly line
HI, thanks for sharing these Motorola skin cover. Actually I am looking for new designs in skin cover for my Motorola triumph mobile. Do you think I can get something in pink and green mixture for my girlfriend?

Top Bottom