Nokia C3 Available Now !

GERMZ

Banned
Hey guys ! Guess what ! The C3 is now available at Nokia priority dealers :D I checked it out yesterday and the phone is absolutely gorgeous to look at ! The qwerty keyboard also seems to be very good. Wifi on such a cheap device is also an amazing feature to have :)

Ethereal

Broken In
I believe that the phone is going for about 6500... maybe Germz can confirm ?

I think its really good value for money. I really liked the blue color.

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
It is selling for just Rs. 6500 ! The blue color is really very beautiful. the keypad is great for chatting. actually i liked the keypad even more than that of the E72 !

talwar

Broken In
Hey guys ! I bought the C3 yesterday evening. Awesome phone ! I paid Rs. 6500 for it.

@followerofkrazzy : Yes it supports chatting. There is an inbuilt chat client.very useful because of the wifi ^.^

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I think buying 5233 would be better considering it has Series 60 OS at the same price. Yes, QWERTY is a great advantage for someone who types a lot, but what use it is when you can't even open a word file.

talwar

Broken In
Different priorities i'd say. The qwerty keyboard + wifi + facebook , chat integration make it the perfect device for me to remain in touch with my friends !

Ethereal

Broken In
The default S40 browser is decent but this phone also comes with Opera Mini which is VERY good... you can get desktop level browsing...

Ethereal

Broken In
@tobby : You will love this phone. It is really nice... the keyboard is great for messaging. The messaging application has inbuilt smiles too :)

I bought it a few days ago and my favorite feature has to be the social application which allows me to connect to facebook , twitter directly. Infact, i can even post images to facebook directly !

shivam007

Broken In
@Ethereal i read on other forums that c3 crashes while playing mp4 videos.
Nokia Support Discussions - C3 crashes when playing videos - Nokia Support Discussions
any bugs you encountered?

Ethereal

Broken In
Haven't tried that yet but maybe it is because of high bitrate or resolution ? Videos taken on it playback fine. Music playback is also not an issue and it displays proper in-file album art. Speaker is remarkably loud and clear.

talwar

Broken In
@Ethereal i read on other forums that c3 crashes while playing mp4 videos.
Nokia Support Discussions - C3 crashes when playing videos - Nokia Support Discussions
any bugs you encountered?

At the same time that I am writing this post I am playing a MP4 video that is in 29.4MB memory in my C3, but I don’t find any phone crashing issues… even I can play this video in full screen mode…I think this is the best part of this phone.

azzu

AJJU
At the same time that I am writing this post I am playing a MP4 video that is in 29.4MB memory in my C3, but I don’t find any phone crashing issues… even I can play this video in full screen mode…I think this is the best part of this phone.

Did update ur firmware ??
Coz my frnd bought c3 recently and he'z having frequent crashes during playback of videos.

talwar

Broken In
@ Azzu
No I didn’t update my firmware; actually there is no firmware update for my region. I just bought this phone and using normally. It’s a really fast and responsive for me…

Top Bottom