NOKIA 6680/6681 FM?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
As both r symbian and doesn't have FM .So is there any third party software or enhancement so that FM can be heard.

Can any one post a comparison between the video taken through N6680/6681 and K750i.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
3rd party softwares cannot install Radio in ur symbian mob....but if u have GPRS..u can download loads of software like virtual radio to listen to radio over the net..(not over the air)

shyamno said:
As both r symbian and doesn't have FM .So is there any third party software or enhancement so that FM can be heard.

Can any one post a comparison between the video taken through N6680/6681 and K750i.

well never tried about third party apps(as gprs is too costly)....but using fm headset (nokia) for my n6630....its gud and rocking...stereo output ...same sound output as the given headset does...other thn tht....u got two option...listen to ur fm and u can switch it to your ph player...with a single button....given in the headset...

it cost me for 1300rs here in delhi.....there are local headsets in the market too...tht comes for 300-800rs...but not worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom