Not open for further replies.
A

almighty

hi frnds
i ve nokia 6600 and 3230 both
i wanna transfer my sms from 6600 to 3230, its abt 800+ sms
and they r very special for me ;)
now i am gonna cell my 6600,
is dere any way to transfer those sms in 3230???
all sms r in my mmc of 6600
i tried an application msgtranfer.sis
but its make them in txt format
and one big prob is dat 6600 is not comaptible with nokia pc suite otherwise that's the best way to restore my sms or transfer them in another cell
here lodz of ppl r aware of new stuff and application
plz share ur knowledge
as i already wrote they r precious for me
plz plz plz help me out

Pathik

Google Bot
use any backup soft like sprite backup.. Or copy the msgs to ur mmc from 6600 and use msvdrivee in 3230..

OP
A

almighty

does sprit backup works with 6600
means can 6600 sms can be transfered with changing dere extensions?

OP
K

krazyfrog

A simple method to do it. Assuming all your messages are in the memory card in your 6600 first of all switch the message memory to phone memory. Then with FExplorer or SmartFileMan go to E:\System and then copy the folder called Mail and then paste it anywhere in C: drive in your 6600. Then remove the memory card from your 6600 and put the one from your 3230 in it. Then again go to the copied Mail folder in the C drive and then paste it in E:\System in the memory card of 3230 (delete the mail folder which might be there previously on your 3230 memory card). Also always use COPY and not CUT as doing cut can sometimes create problems. After copying put the card back in your 3230 and use MsvDriveE. This way you'll copy all your 6600 messages but will lose any messages in your 3230.

OP
A

almighty

oh krazyfrog
thanx a lot
ur genius man
u saved my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom