Nokia 6085 black, scratchless, only 1 month old, as good as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgetfreak

Gadgetpenter
I had recently bought a Nokia 6085 on 11th April 2007.
It is black version of the same, with 11 months Nokia India Warranty remaining on it.
It is scratch less, undamaged and the screen protection cover of the new phone is still there.*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy55.gif *www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy55.gif So it is as good as new.

I am offering the phone at Rs4900(including speakers), whereas a new phone retails for Rs.6000.

So in my opinion it s a great deal for an almost new Phone.(+ speakers no extra cost)*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy14.gif *www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy14.gif
*www.topwords.com.ua/Mobilnews/katalog/images/nokiaimages/6085.jpg

Nokia 6085 specifications
Review of Nokia 6085

An icing on the cake:
I am offering my new(only box opened and used only once till date) Creative SBS Vivid 60 speakers(blue) along with the mobile. They are very small and portable and an ideal companion for your Mp3 player while travelling.
The new ones are available for $29.99.All this at no extra cost.
*www.cpcdi.pt/revendedor/img_prod/Creative/Colunas_som/51MF1520AA023_small.jpg
Here is the link on the info on the speakers:
SBS Vivid 60 2.0 Speaker System - Groove to MP3 music in style

Reason for sale: Wanna upgrade to K750i.*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy64.gif *www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy64.gif

Last edited:

urfriend

Right off the assembly line
Hi!!
I am ready to pay Rs.2600/-( including shipping) for that mobile. Where you are from? Looking for your reply...

urfriend

You just go out of market and ask for present price of 6085 which has gone down to Rs.5600 and this model is not has no demand.It has very low features.So I hope my pricing is far better than the other one. Its ok, if you charge for cargo.Reply me

urfriend

I am waiting for your reply.Will it be possible for you to give me that mobile (Nokia 6085) for the price I mentioned above? Please make it fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom