[Want to Buy] Nokia 5800 expressmusic ......urgent

tkin

Back to school!!
I have one, although with issues, screen is fine as I always used a scratchguard, back is scratched heavily, unlock button has issues, the volume keys etc are gone, if you need one for replacement parts etc you can take a look at it, its usable too, but not worth 3.5k, let me know if you want to inspect it.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have one too, but have to check whether it is working. Have to wait till weekend to get my hands on it. The housing is a replacement I bought from e-bay.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
[Sold Out] *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/181180-nokia-5800-xpressmusic.html?highlight=Nokia+5800

Ebay: Nokia 5800 | eBay

desai_amogh

In the zone
My Cousin has this phone, Do you still need it?? Im sure he will be happy to sell it not sure of the price though. Let me know if you stil need one.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Let me know regarding its working condition and physical damages. Pls send me a pic with the IMEI number and your TDF ID in a piece of paper as a PM.

desai_amogh

In the zone
Nevermind, He woldnt sell it for 3.5k. He would use it as a backup fone for 3g when net is down. I was wondering y u need XM5800, there must be better fones out thr cheap.

Top Bottom