Nokia 3110classic query

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

^^ cam is poor, fm is good. Display is small but decent. Keypad is excellent. Loudspeaker is good and bluetooth is fast. Music playback is average due to poor headset. Memory card is not provided with phone.

nix

display is small? it looks big in the pictures right...i mean, at that price, you cant get a bigger display.
also what i wanted to ask was, is the phone fast, if you write a message, the character appears after after a slight delay in many color phones, does that happen in this?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ dude, both phones fall in different categories. how can you suggest someone 5700 when that person has set eyes on 3110c class phones??!!!

Pathik

Google Bot
arey but u can get two 3110c s instead of a 5700... budget bhi koi cheez hoti hai.. if there is no budget problem then straight away suggest him the n95 or e90 or w960i.. :p

mohitgiri

Journeyman
yes and 5700 is not very gud. just an update version of 3250. instant this i will vote for n 70 in this range.

BeingHarsh

Broken In
i m unable to create playlist on 3110c.
n i get error sayin "Application access set to not allowed" when i run apps

nix

i see a lot of interest shown in this phone. i found this video of it in youtube..you can have a good look at it and its features in this video.
link-*youtube.com/watch?v=b8tAP86faoM
the keys are brilliant backlight...

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
here's a detailed review by having the phone for half an hour with me

display:about the size of SE phones but poor res. and colours the default icons look so pixelated.

keys:good for mess. but the scroll keys suck.excellent backlight

layout:good except it doesn't have a open min-usb port.it becomes a prob. when you have the hard plastic case on and volume keys aren't the best.cam position is good at 1/4 the length of the phone.

bundle:no s/w cd or usb cable.also no mem card.

cam and sound:pictures have red lines when seen on the phones otherwise cam. is good enough for 5.8k.recording volume is low even if played at the highest.didn't get to test the headphones will do tomm.

build quality:looks like n72 removing the back cover is bit tedious for first timers.didn't actually see any mem card slot outside but has one inside i think similar to a sim-card slot.

1gb card micro-sd supported,class 10 edge,java,battery bl-5c so check the issue.signal reception is decent but no phone above 5k has the signal reception of a black and white phone below 5k(2300 best fm and conn. reception i've seen beats even n72 in loudspeaker playback)

nix

hey guys...found another video of this phone...located at GSMarena.com
here's the link:
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3110_classic-video-1862.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom