Nokia 3110c Problem : Music Player & Phone Memory not functioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold

Broken In
Hello everyone,

I just came across this forum and reading a few post here made me feel that I have a few problems with my Nokia 3110c, which some of you might have a solution :-

Music Player :-
I have a 512MB memory card & also 1GB memory card.100+ songs in my both memory card.But my phone's music player doesn't find any songs,even after updating the library for 4/5 times repeatedly.In fact,it starts to update library everytime I try to open my Music Player, only to find no songs in it.
Please do let me know if any of you have any solution to this problem.

Internal Memory :-
Even though the internal memory of the phone is supposed to be 9Mb,and it shows the internal memory is filled to almost 1.1 Mb[288kb of message,672kb of applications,4kb of bookmarks],the free memory is 3.4MB; Where is the rest of the internal memory gone ? Also,the manufacture installed files like the ringtones etc. is no more seen inside. So, do you have any idea what is wrong with y handset & how can I get back that 4.5MB of internal memory, or the files that might be there in that part of the internal memory ?

Hoping to hear from at least some of you soon.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i had the same problem... but it was due to the lack of free memory in the phone memory...i deleted some stuff... and my music player started workin fine...
but your problem seems different... and my friend had a problrm similar to this... his phone was infected by some virus .. maybe that is your problem... the solution is a firmware reinstall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom