NOKIA 2700 OR 5130 XM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
2700 i myself have one, n i am surfing net on pc. 5130 is costlier then 2700 but they have got almost same features, only hat 5130 is XM and 2700 is not, still 2700 sounds grt

Tamoghno

Padawan
if you wanna only surf net in lappy then 2700 is good enough. but if you plan to surf on your phone for long sessions then 2700's cramped keypad might be a problem.

btw , 5130 have bigger battery.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
if you wanna only surf net in lappy then 2700 is good enough. but if you plan to surf on your phone for long sessions then 2700's cramped keypad might be a problem.

btw , 5130 have bigger battery.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
Surfing the net thru mobile (llappy) is priority then 2700 is good to Buy
5130 has got some music options and dedicated keys except both are quite same

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
NOkia 2700 has 64MB of internal memory compared to 30MB that 5130XM. Extra memory certainly helps when you browse content heavy sites with images in them. 5130XM has better music capability with dedicated keys and loud speaker is also better.

azzu

AJJU
NOkia 2700 has 64MB of internal memory compared to 30MB that 5130XM. Extra memory certainly helps when you browse content heavy sites with images in them. 5130XM has better music capability with dedicated keys and loud speaker is also better.
He wants to Browse the internet on his Lappy connecting to net via fone not on the fone :)

Used both and found them equally capable. Only difference is that 5130XM has for the extra 1K price you pay a very good set of dedicated music keys, longer battery life and support for 16GB memory. So it makes a good PMP if you use it only in flight mode.

Only problem with N5130XM where N2700C has an advantage is that the later has more mature software, while the former is prone to crashes and that can get MADDENING sometimes. Feels like using BETA software.

And yeah, if surfing on lappy is a priority consider getting N2730C instead. For a small price premium you get 3G support which would be helpful in the coming years.

CA50

Cyborg Agent

have you got nokia 2700, have you seen any set with 64mb phone memory, i have got 1 but memory is 29.x mb:x

hotshot05

I luv Digit
If the Nokia 2700 costs less than the Nokia 5130XM then definately get the Nokia 2700.
But in my opinion, the Nokia 5130Xm looks a bit better than the Nokia 2700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom