nokia 2600 classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I read some reviews of nokia 2600 classic online. overall the phone has got a good rating but some have also told that it is a bit slow. if anyone has used the phone please give your opinion.

chinawall

Broken In
hi,

i have used this for 7 days;) b4 replacing with 3110c... sound quality was ok but battery life sucks, also earphone problems etc ,only thing is its stylish but thats not important.I dont reccomend it... forget the ratings on sites:))

Scorpion

Journeyman
I used it. Decent battery life, comes 2 days with moderate usage. Yes, it is SLOW. and the keys are hard to sms on. Dont buy if u like sms or a good keypad.

Anybody noticed that on some classic series phone, the screen shows horizontal, moving lines sometimes? I personally don't like the screen of classic series phones. Thats why i opted for Nokia 6233 instead of the 3120c with newer features like flash lite 2.0, front camera etc. The other thing i considered were stereo speakers with 3d sound, which that classic series phones dont have.

chinawall

Broken In
isn't 3500c much better than 3110c ?

ofcourse it is:) i just thought costwise 2600 is nearer to 3110c ,thats all.

@ K_A_T well classic series are good ones but ok 6233 is a much better one ( its S40).Solid built, great sound,good battery life and i like the looks also. 3120 C is a good one though, still i prefer my 6233.

Ya, looks wise, 6233 is my fav. I have a HTC windows mobile look-a-like theme on it with a cool digital clock in the middle, and believe me it looks awesome. And its sound is a head turner. I didn't needed the front camera that much, i only needed great sound with great internet options, and 6233 does supports 3G technology along with EDGE, HSCSD, GPRS and CSD along with good local connectivity with Bluetooth 2.0 support. Only video calls will be a pain in the a** :D

The only thing that i am missing in 6233 after transitioning from Sony Ericsson W660i is multitasking in java applications. Its because its a S40 3rd Edition device and may be its available in 3120c as its a S40 6th Edition device. Its really a piss off for me now. :| but anyways... everything else is cool. :D

Sorry guys for going offtopic :|

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
my friend has been using 2630 for around a year, its the slowest phone i've seen, 2600 classic has similar features, so i thought of this phone but seems people here don't recommend it. any other phone within ~3500 with bluetooth? 3110c and 3500c are expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom