no yahoo go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
guys i'm using n80 ie version but i can't find Yahoo Go! on my phone and i checked the downloads area but find nothing like Yahoo Go!

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Well about a week or two after Yahoo! Go 2's release, Yahoo! Go for symbian was removed from the downloads application.

Now either you can think that they are gonna stop supporting the symbian based one (it still syncs perfectly on my N73ME) and make people switch to their low quality Java App, or hope a bit too optimistically that they shall make a new Symbian Yahoo Go.

BTW, a new Windows Live app similar to the Yahoo Go app is out in the Sweden area. It provides you with Messenger and a Mail in the Messaging app just like yahoo go. Not out for india though.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
No, Yahoo Go does not even work on NOP. NOP does not allow TCP connections, it works only on Mobile Office.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Why dont you use Repligo or other messenger from where you can access yahoo as well as msn messengers .
The work like charm ( Eh gotta stop watching Mr Potters movies )

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
u can sort of say yahoo go! useless but it's quite useful for me i don't want to go to my com to open yahoo messenger to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom