No stereo on w300i

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Help. Now I hear mp3s with no stereo. It used to play well before.
The mobile had fallen once and I had even plugged the Philips Headphones to it. Would this caused the problem?
Is this a problem of only sony earphone(hpm-70) or do I have to goto Service Centre??

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
You hear mp3 on both side of ear phone with mono sound or you only hear one side of ear phone? its better to go service centre....

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
No problem with Headphone. Problem with set. Have you got it repaired yet. SE service Center will take some time to repair this kind of prob. It took 3 weeks to get my friend's K750i repaired. Almost similar problem.

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
yes pathiks..my mob is under warranty fortunately.

Crazy Kidd, whats the problem with ur friends phone? Did he pay anything for that?

I also noticed that I never got stereo radio reception. huh..

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Problem solved. They reinstalled the software. and it is workin better again.
May be it happened because I abruptly remove my mob off the data cable.

Pathik

Google Bot
hey nice...
btw congo for ur custom tag... y dont u put something???
bn is it norah jones??

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
yeah..its Norah Jones.

I am really not eager to change my custom title..will think abt it later. Till then I am happy to be a distinguished member. hehe

One thing I need to add. The service centre guy in our area was a dumb. He didn't even know what is stereo and mono. I needed to explain him about left and right channels and all that. lol. May be if I had gone to Mumbai, I would not have any problems. Still no complaints coz he has got my work done. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom