No Output from Rear Speakers in Creative 5.1 Inspire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My friend recently(Four days ago) got a new system comprising of AMD Phenom 550 B.E with a Biostar A785GE motherboard & 5.1 Creative Inspire Speakers. The output from the speakers was fine for a couple of days but since yesterday the Rear Left & Rear Right speakers don't show up when playing 5.1 channel videos. Even if they produce anything its just a faint voice & that too is really distorted. I tried with reinstalling the drivers but to no avail. All the wires are plugged in securely & the set is brand new. What should be done?

Xeno

AMD - Aaja Meri Darling
Did you try switching the front speakers with the rear and see the result ?
if the result is the same then its something wrong with the rear output sockets, not the speakers.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Did you try switching the front speakers with the rear and see the result ?
if the result is the same then its something wrong with the rear output sockets, not the speakers.

Tried that already but without any success. But now the speakers have miraculously started functioning normally.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Tried that already but without any success. But now the speakers have miraculously started functioning normally.

This also used to happen to me...switching the speaker power off/on solved it. But mine are el cheapo speakers..give it a try..next time it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom