No Man's Sky: IDK about you guys, but this is one game that I'm definitely looking forward to

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

If you're done binging on them AAA releases, you're probably in for a treat.

Link if the embed doesn't work for you (doesn't for me fixed): No Man's Sky - YouTube

EDIT: Embed should work now.

UPDATE: The devs talk about the game.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
lol! You could've just started the title as "No Man's Sky" and posted your thoughts inside of it, not on the title. :rofl:

But yeah, good game.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Real nice if it releases on PC. :D

I don't see why it shouldn't be released on PC, even if the dev studio is just 4 people.

*www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-09-a-future-that-has-a-history-introducing-no-mans-sky

I JUST REALIZED: We already have a massive exploration game, even if it gets boring in a while. It's called :drumroll: Spore!!

anaklusmos

Youngling
I don't see why it shouldn't be released on PC, even if the dev studio is just 4 people.

"A future that has a history": Introducing No Man's Sky • Articles • PC • Eurogamer.net

I JUST REALIZED: We already have a massive exploration game, even if it gets boring in a while. It's called :drumroll: Spore!!

I wasnt interested earlier, but after reading this....... my faith in humanity is restored :pray:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

"A future that has a history": Introducing No Man's Sky • Articles • PC • Eurogamer.net

Spore cannot be compared to this at all. This game looks awesome, massive exploration even though it is repetitive. I hope it does not come out as repetitive gameplay in the reviews though.

Top Bottom