NO graphics when connected to me LED help

king_of all

Journeyman
Hello guys, I have 2 issues please advice

1) I have a MSI R4850 2d1g 1gb graphic card, which I wanted to connect to my new 32" videocon full HD LED through the HDMI, but when I connect it the display at the tv show the resolution at 4083x768 and it keep trying to refresh, but the screen is blank, my graphic card have 2 DVI but I got a DVI to HDMI converter through which I connect it. so this time it doesnt work

again when I connect my monitor in the first DVI, it start fine, but after I connect the LED in the second DVI it gets blank again both the monitor and the TV, and the tv shows message not supported,

Please tell me is it possible that i can watch me computer on the LED, if do how, also I brought the local 5m HDMI cable from nehru place ( cost me very cheap too ) also the tv was showing the signal, so I suppose nothing wrong with the cable ?

2) I want to buy a new HD Led for my computer will Benq 22" g2222 HD LED will work with my computer, configuration is in my siggi. ?

MSI R4850 1GB, GIGABYTE MA78GMUS2H, AMD PHENOM II X2 550, 750 GB WD, 2x2GB CORSAIR XM2 800mhz ( total 4GB ), COOLERMASTER EXTREME 600W

Last edited:
Top Bottom