No Display !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bludash

Mark your Mark
Hi
I was able to use the system without any problem till last night. Today morning when I started my pc the display wont come up, the monitor just flashes the amber light. The POST beep is heard but I feel there is a delay as compared to the normal times. I can hear the start up sound as well. The config is in the sig ( Rig 1 ) and I am using a Beetle UPS.:cry: any suggestions would be welcome I will be trying that once I reach home as in office right now

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
the problem lies in which RIG?

ACTUALLY THIS KIND OF PROBLEM CAN BE BETTER DIAGNOSED WITH A TRIAL & ERROR METHOD. SO BETTER IF YOU CAN CHANGE PARTS ONE BY ONE WITH ANY OF YOUR FRIEND'S COMPUTER PARTS.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
check the gpu and ram .. remove, clear both component and slot and remount - if possible try with different ram and gpu.

BTW, you are hiving issue with which rig ?

OP
B

bludash

Mark your Mark
Re: No Display....(Solved)

Thanks ppl for all your responses I removed the RAM and Graphics card cleaned the pins with a eraser and installed them back....and voila it did the job....problem solved

@ Topgear
BTW, you are hiving issue with which rig ?
the problem was with the RIG 1 in the siggi....I did quote that in the first post :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom