No display in laptop..

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
Hello Frnds!
I have got prob. In my laptop.. There's no display on switching on d laptop.. However, the hard disk indicator is blinking.. So, what could be the possible prob with the display?? Pls. Help me out..

Vyom93

Journeyman
connect your laptop to monitor or tv with vga /hdmi cable if there is display on monitor/ tv its means your laptop display is not working and need to replace or repair

TheHumanBot

Padawan
There are many factors that could cause this problem.
1. try your laptop on desktop monitor. you might have to press Fn + F5 to get the display of your laptop to desktop monitor after connecting cable.
2. if there is blurred and really really light display which you can hardly see it means your display bulb's inverter (which supply power to your bulb) is gone kaput.
3. if screen is totally blank black then bulb is gone.

can you see white light on your screen? like it power up whiteness?
so if you could post what happens when you press power button of your laptop?
(

RubySh.

Broken In
Mate! out of all of those very very good suggestions try hooking up to an external monitor first with the key combination to activate external Display, this will only identify to if the graphic is bad or the display or the inverter or backlit or a silly loose cable connection. you can also try wiggling the display back and forth to check a likely loose connector.

OP
I

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
connect your laptop to monitor or tv with vga /hdmi cable if there is display on monitor/ tv its means your laptop display is not working and need to replace or repair

there is no display on the external monitor also.. Totally blank.. :(

Top Bottom