[Complaint] no bill received with phone ordered from Sulekha

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i ordered a phone (Samsung Omnia W I8350) from sulekha.com

order no. SUL6653525253

ordered on - 27th Dec 2011

i received the phone on 9th jan but not the bill.. only delivery challan from the courier guy.

Every time i call them , they say they will escalate the issue & inform the logistics department, and i will get the bill(soft copy) through email in 2/3 days but i never get it.
when i call them the same thing happens again and again.
i'll call them again tomorrow, let's see what happens.

Sulekha prices are cheap but it has hopeless customer service with zero sense of responsibility. I would not recommend buying from it..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

28th Jan

Called Sulekha Customer care number many times, either it's busy or nobody picks up

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Jan 31st

Called Sulekha , they said they have mailed it, let's see when i get it cuz they did not give me a tracking number :|

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Feb 2nd

got the soft copy but it has the wrong imei number :neutral:

will call them tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind

Anish

Spectre
I thought the website is for movie reviews only. Only now learnt they sell stuff. Did you call them? what did they response to your "voice"?

Sulekha prices are cheap but it has hopeless customer service with zero sense of responsibility
This is where flipkart wins :D

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Feb 4th

called them , they said they will escalate the issue, so the whole process start again :|

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Feb 10th

Sulekha called. Asked for the IMEI number for the third time, let's see when they send it.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Feb 18th

Still not got the bill, called again, asked for a senior executive, he has asked to call again on monday, i am seriously loosing my head now, feel like going to bangalore and beating the s**t out of these guys

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
LOL... this looks like a tracking thread for "how shameless sulekha can be" :lol:

Dont stop ssk.... its not the matter of the bill. It's the matter of their reputation now!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Did you send an email to them? Maybe you should tag sulekha via twitter with this link. That might get their attention.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

March 10th

so after 2 months of receiving my phone, and fighting with them every other day, calling 50-100 times, (itna call kiya ki i started recognising the CC Execs :lol:)

i received my bill today :shock:

I feel like thanking the god(that i don't believe in) , for makin the bill a reality
I had lost hope and was really frustrated :lol:

Word of warning for everyone - Sulekha is cheap but , buy from them at your own risk because they are very irresponsible.

better alternatives - flipkart,ebay,letsbuy

harshatiyya

Broken In
ordered a mobile from sulekha deals. but the order was cancelled after 7 days of payment cuz out of stock. the money was refunded after 10 days. totally 20 wasted days.

then ordered the mobile from flipkart for a little extra price. the product was shipped and delivered within 2 days.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am not saying that I get premonitions, but I never really trusted Indian online stores like Sulekha.

Flipkart and Letsbuy are the exceptions and they earned the recognition that they deserve, but sites like Sulekha have a very "Long" way to go. (And I really hope that they stop giving "Indian brand" name a "bad" name). :|

Sulekharesponseteam

Right off the assembly line
i ordered a phone (Samsung Omnia W I8350) from sulekha.com

order no. SUL6653525253

ordered on - 27th Dec 2011

i received the phone on 9th jan but not the bill.. only delivery challan from the courier guy.

Every time i call them , they say they will escalate the issue & inform the logistics department, and i will get the bill(soft copy) through email in 2/3 days but i never get it.
when i call them the same thing happens again and again.
i'll call them again tomorrow, let's see what happens.

Sulekha prices are cheap but it has hopeless customer service with zero sense of responsibility. I would not recommend buying from it..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

28th Jan

Called Sulekha Customer care number many times, either it's busy or nobody picks up

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

We noted your complaint and cross checked with our records. As per our records, bill was delayed due to a logistics issue. We have sorted this out and the bill has been sent on Feb 20th 2012.Request you to kindly check and confirm the same.

Subject : (Samsung Omnia W I8350)

Thank You.
Team Sulekha.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom