Nikon Coolpix S4000 vs Sony Cybershot DSC W320

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaskar

Broken In
Hi,
I want to buy a digital camera in the price range of 10k-12k. I have seen two cameras in the market in that range, the Nikon Coolpix S4000 with 12MP, 4x zoom; and the Sony Cybershot DSC W320 with 14.1Mp, 4x zoom. Which one of these two models will be a better buy? I want good picture quality. As the zoom is same in both the cameras, is there any other camera with better specs than these ones in that price range? Please help.

socrates

In the zone
Why not look at these two
Canon SX120IS Rs 13500
Canon SX20IS Rs 28995

prices mentioned are with warranty *www.jjmehta.com/webshop/en-us/dept_9.html but if you were to buy it in the (@Alfa, Vile Parle, if u r in Mumbai) grey market, it will fit in ur budget

OP
B

bhaskar

Broken In
i dont hav a gray market here and d price of that canon model is 13k here...So betwn the two mentioned earlier which will b better, i mean picture quality wise?

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
many new models of canon nikon fujitsu etc are being launched so be a bit cautious

socrates

In the zone
i dont hav a gray market here and d price of that canon model is 13k here...So betwn the two mentioned earlier which will b better, i mean picture quality wise?

Hmmm which city r u in ? Out of the two
Canon SX120IS & Canon SX20IS the latter would be better but the former is also a good unit & is closer to ur budget. Neither is the run of mill 3x, 4x optical zoom models :) You can check out the specs on the company website or the url I have mentioned above.

Stuge

Youngling
why not ask or get help from someone who can get cam from grey for you ?

I will suggest Canon SX12o though ,but keep in mind Nikon S4000 is also a new .Check out its reviews on net (if they are available ) and if by chance you're ready to spend Rs28k ,then get a budget Dslr .just keep in mind canon sx120 is good at longer end (zoom wise ),but suck at wide (only 36mm)

I will not suggest Sony at any cost (they suck ..I tell you when it comes to lower end or mid end point and shoot they suck ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom