Ngage QD FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saptak

Well i bought an Ngage-QD phone but i still need to unleash its true potential..........shamefully, i still use it only to ATTEND CALLS!!!
The prob is dat i need somebody to explain me how to do so i.e how the mem card funcs, which one, 256 or 512 MB, do i need to get to play games eg. Call of Duty. How do i get deese games and how do i get it to play mp3 files as well.
Laff all u want :oops: but please hlp me too.......

sav_more

Journeyman
hi there!
ngage QD is a great phone for gaming.the size of the mem card depends on ur budget.my friend has sims,fifa2005,splinter cell and many more along with songs on his 256 mb card.u will have to use mp3 playback software such as ultra mp3(lonely cat games),ogg player to play back mp3's.bluetooth is needed to transfer songs and other stuff on ur phone from ur pc if u use a bluetooth dongle(costly and slow for large files) or u can also use a card reader(cheaper and much faster) :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
mariner said:
dont go for more than 512 mb memory card. its dangerous in engage !

huh?? dude...dangerous?? my fren uses one...and apart from slowing down the phone..there seems nothing "dangerous!"!!! :wink:

btw, u can also use a usb cable to transfer files....

moshel

Padawan
infra_red_dude said:
mariner said:
dont go for more than 512 mb memory card. its dangerous in engage !

huh?? dude...dangerous?? my fren uses one...and apart from slowing down the phone..there seems nothing "dangerous!"!!! :wink:

btw, u can also use a usb cable to transfer files....

USB Cable to transfer files to NGAGE QD, man nokia ppl looted me theres no USB Cable slot in my ngage qd. I'm gonna kill them :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dear friend. theres no data cable in ngage qd. theres only bluetooth to transfer data. or u can even use a card reader if u have a card.

I think this phone supports a maximum of 256 mb memory card. thats what i heard. might be wrong.

to transfer files to ur phone. u will have to have a card reader. cos u wont be able to send mp3 files by blue tooth as they are too big. but u will also need bluetooth to send a setup of some filemanager.

and yes buddy always keep taking backup of ur device memory on ur memory card. software getting corrupted is very common in this phone. it happened to me too.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
infra_red_dude said:
Apart from slowing down the phone..there seems nothing "dangerous!"!!!

sure if u like more memory and a slower phone or less memory and a faster phone the choice is yours mate !!!

more than 512 mb memory cards have rendered many engage phones useless. contact ur phonewalla for more clarifications please.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hey all,

how can any1 says n-gage is a gr8 game deck....open ur eyes it supports only 4096 colors... if u wanna play games on the go...then nothing beats psp

moshel

Padawan
PainKiller said:
hey all,

how can any1 says n-gage is a gr8 game deck....open ur eyes it supports only 4096 colors... if u wanna play games on the go...then nothing beats psp

Can I Please make a call from ur PSP? :shock:

Well buddy not everybody buys ngage qd cos of games. I like the shape of the mobile and the ease of use it provides. because of the shape the pressure on the fingers is divided which is very helpful. in other phones u will have a sore finger after sometime. and the graphics arent too good. but u can do so many other things on the phone. wat do u have on psp other than games, vids, music, pics, can u make a call to someone from it? can u sms someone.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
datz rit, recently my bro got himself a ngage qd.... and b liv Me it sux if ur a hardcore gamer!!!

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
if u wanna make a call then even a 1500/- mobile will do that...if saptak has purchased n-gage then he must have some interest in mobile gaming...thats why i recommended psp...how can u imagin a game deck with 4096 color...its the same as in se 230/290 or moto 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom