NFS Underground Problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
hi guys.. i tried 2 install NFS Underground in my frnds computer.. but i get a error mesg..

*img74.echo.cx/img74/6426/nfsu7mp.png

But he has already installed the game b4 and once he formatted his sys and now he is not able 2 install the game.. the setup files i used in my sys and iam able 2 install the game perfectly.. Help needed guys..

thnx in adv..

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
the CD from u r installing is not readable by his system(or just some files)
just make copy of the cd's from your computer and run the setup.
if the problem remains... install your rom in his system and run the setup.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
club_pranay said:
the CD from u r installing is not readable by his system(or just some files)
just make copy of the cd's from your computer and run the setup.
if the problem remains... install your rom in his system and run the setup.

Actually m8 my cd's got scratched and so i copied all the files frm the cd and stored in my HD and installed and finished the game.. then i took my HD to my frnds place and frm my HD copied the whole files to my frnds HD and then tried 2 install.. but all in vain..

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
OK i had a similar problem .. the nfsu2 setup went to 53% and then crashed with an error .. the problem is that when i install from the same media after reinstalling windows ... i do not get any error ...same with far cry .. could find any solution ... so i always install this game on my pc first ...

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
deathvirus_me said:
OK i had a similar problem .. the nfsu2 setup went to 53% and then crashed with an error .. the problem is that when i install from the same media after reinstalling windows ... i do not get any error ...same with far cry .. could find any solution ... so i always install this game on my pc first ...

Cant get u m8.. can u b some more clear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom