NFS Underground PC online cheats !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
There are no online cheats for NFSU. At the most you may come across some hacks for enabling you to cheat online. But then, you might as well be blacklisted from the servers for cheating.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
NITROUS OXIDE !!!!!!!

HEY u can get cheats of all games including the one u mentioned at

www.gamespot.com or copy and paste this url address:

*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needforspeedunderground2/hints.html

well go to that site and clik on the PC section and type or search the game name in DRIVING GAMES and u will atlast fine NIRVANA :wink: :twisted:

well if u dont get them do message me ........

ANYWAYS hv u tries NFS underground-2 !!! well i am almost nearing completionto this game and believe me this game the 2nd version of NFS is the real BEAST of all.... :twisted:

bye cheers n peace..

ASHU.... :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
NFS UNDERGROUND CHEATS!!

copy and paste this url plz:

*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/nfsunderground/index.html

and clik on the CHEATS tab

cheers and peace

ASHU

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@rachitboom2.. sadly no online cheats for NFS U.. but m8.. wats the use of winning with Cheat codes? try beatin em in real mode :wink: and @sunny i think ull never UNDERSTAN the WORD SPAM.. cos tats wat u doin.. doesnt he know to google?total SPAM :evil:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Just a little off-topic but this is how cheaters in NFSUG2 will be treated after the new patch is applied:

A patch to how players convicted of cheating are treated. What we will now do is have the game cram 0 into the counter of the number of times the player has been convicted of cheating. That number is used to alter the color of the players name on the UI as their percentage of cheats to total races increases. It will *not* stop the cheat detection from working. Players will still get disqualified, and the cheat detection code will still run. "Chronic" cheaters just wont be visible to others when they join a game.

Source: *www.nfsunlimited.net/

Not a very savoury idea, is it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom