NFS Undercover Feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireshots

Machinehead..
Hello Friends,

Have you played NFS undercover? If yes, then please share you feedback about it.
I completed the game without any cheatcodes, I played it on my PS2. I liked it but not as much as my fav Most wanted. The Driver jobs arent difficult at all, it left me wanting for more.
They tried to put thrills like MW but failed miserably, at the end of MW you feel like a driver who achieved his goal, but here you feel like the mission is still not completed but the game is.. ha haha!!

Over all am not satisfied with the game but it's not bad either.

Draw backs:
Not very realistic game( Cars do 100+ mph on flat tires).
Rhino unit is missing.
Police is not as hyper in MW.
Worst music for a car racing game ever.

What's your take on it?

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Yes played it and completed it too.

I liked 2-3 of the jobs in the latter stages in which u had to return some 6 cars back to back.
Another enjoyable part was Highway Battles in very crowded lanes.One hit and ur opponent surpasses u by a bid deal.

Music was better than ProStreet but no way near MW. :(
Many people have appreciated its music due to introduction of Trance into it.

We all know its arcade .. So u cant expect it to be realistic.(Still in UC if u bang ur car hard into trucks it would get totaled)
For realism approach GRID n DiRT by Codemasters. ;)

Yes agree that Police wasn't that hyper as in MW ... In MW after Heat level 5 it was difficult to avoid Police.

Since it was the lone Racing game release this time(No competition) .. It was just fine.

Yeah played it
Its better than ProStreet but still i did not like it much , got bored half way thru actually

*Music was good
*Too easy
*Story is very weak , barely interesting
*Not much customization options for cars

It would have been better named as MW2

cyborg47

Technomancer
installed the game........got pissed off......stupid graphics, physics, lacked life.......uninstaled the game. GRID is way much better than this game. I was a huge fan of NFS....but undercover totally dissapointed me....

Gurtaj

Right off the assembly line
yes u r completely correct about undercover. I did not enjoy the game as much as most wanted. I hope next time EA comes up with a better game.
GTA4 is a better choice as compared to undercover

yes u r completely correct about undercover. I did not enjoy the game as much as most wanted. I hope next time EA comes up with a better game.
GTA4 is a better choice as compared to undercover

Cant compare GTA and NFS they r two completely different game genre .....

I heard EA may scrap NFS series after UC's poor reception

personally i think its better off scrapped ..... After MW everythings going downhill .....

c2tarun

N3CrO..NiNj@**
hi.........
i have ATI RADEON 256mb graphic card with 3 GB ram but game is not running properly
can anyone tell why

Beta Waves

Journeyman
I liked it, music was good, new cars like bugatti veyron, Nissan GTR were amazing, Cut scenes were good :twisted: ..
But story wasn't interesting(As if any NFS story was good :) )
Crashing and taking down thugs was fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom