NFS UG 2 PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
HI,

about 2 days back , updated bios. ALL went OK
now Nfs ug 2 loads , after intro and all once it comes to main menu , low very low fps. even jerky mouse movement . cant even play it. had to press alt f4 to quit. all other games are a OK . :D

i have 915G chipset with 1024 ram. about a week back it was perfect , whats wrong . help me , i'm about to complete career . :evil: :twisted:

THANX :?: :?: :?:

geekysage

Journeyman
Maybe it's that particular BIOS. Revert back to the old one, see if that solves your problem. Since 915G has inbuilt gpu, this seems logical.

geekysage

Journeyman
sagargv, that's something that i can not answer with surety, especially because we don't even know what the problem is. Please revert back to the old bios and see if that solves your problem before we begin with the troubleshooting.

PS: Maybe NFS uses some technology that is not supported by the new bios i.e. the gpu. If you google, you may find a better answer.

geekysage

Journeyman
Browse to google.com and type your motherboard chipset and NFS UG2 in the search field. Also try "need for speed" instead of just NFS.

Examples:
915G bios update NFS UG2 problem
915G bios update NFS UG2 error
915G bios update Need For speed UG2 problem

..also try putting the specific bios version in the search field.

like: 915G bios v.x update NFS UG2 problem

Hope this will get you started.

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
nothing from google.i'll try contacting manufacturer.
PLZ HELP .
try to get me some solution.
Can i buy nfs most wanted ?? will it work

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i borrowed most wanted rom a friend.
Guess what . it worked all too well.

BUt i observed something. whenever a car with rich details is displayed on the screen ,fps drops .
this occurs in the main menu.
once the race starts , no problemo.<only in mostw,but in ug2 , always problem>
Now solution to this problem , thanx

choudang

Padawan
i have seen a strange prob in NFS U2, when i installed the game, it runs at 1024x768, but it progresses, it becomes slow and at stage 4, it moves like a bycycle, then i make 800x600, and runs well, i have 2 profiles, but same case, any idea?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Do u play it continuously ? then perhaps memory fillups...

EDIT - also perhaps bcoz more maps have to be loaded, but I didnt experienced ny thin like this :(

choudang

Padawan
nope, when i start normally and loads my 1st profile, it becomes slow, but if i load 2nd profile its ok.....

OP
S

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i have to try that.
But the basic Question Why ?
What's the solution ??
God dammed it it , i uninstalled it an hour ago .!!
anyway i'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom