NFS MW installing trouble. PLEASE HELP..

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harsh bajpai

please help me out guys..

Whenever i try to install nfsmw after clicking yes to agreeing the EULA a message appears that 'Installaion cannot continue because DirectX 9.0c or higher is required.' although I've downloaded and installed the lates microsoft directx today. giving you the screenshot of the dxdiag screen.

PLEASE HELP..
DirectX diagnosis screenshot:
*img141.imageshack.us/img141/115/dxdiag4ng.th.jpg

Display screenshot:

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/6729/dxdiagdisplay5jv.th.jpg

Sourabh

Laptoping
Right click the Autorun/Intallation file in the main folder and run it in compatibility of Win2k.

OP
H

harsh bajpai

Thanks a Zillion buddy that worked just fine...

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i thought discussion of pirated stuff was not allowed here .. and a trusted member himself is helping people play pirated games... well well i think there are special rules for trusted members.

@sourabh
no offence meant but when harsh has clearly written he is using a pirated version of the game , you should not have helped him. isnt this against the rules ??

Reporting.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
oh i see mr.harsh bajpai has just now edited his post and cut the line mentioning that he had downloaded the pirated game from the torrent network.

so guys please dont think that i reported this post for no reason. harsh has edited his post and cut the line mentioning the game being pirated.

Sourabh

Laptoping
His original post did not have any mention of a pirated issue except for the fact that he downloaded it from a torrent site. Your last post is only meant to be misleading to those who have not followed the thread previously. I am pretty sure it did not have any mention of a pirated issue except for the fact that he downloaded it by torrents. If he owns a legit issue, his installation media would have gone bad and he downloaded it off the internet. I have just helped in general coz similar issues have even been faced even with the demo of the setup. The problem in question arises on legit copies of the games, and has no relation whether the game is pirated or not.

I hope everything is clear now. Rules are binding on everyone, Mods/Trusted Members are no exception. Any actions of the mods/trusted member found inappropriate should be brought to the notice of the admins via PM. This is not the place to discuss.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@Sourabh
I think you are the one who is misleading others now. Instead of accusing me for the same i think you should get your eyesight checked. There was a CLEAR mention by harsh on the last line of the post that the game is PIRATED . If harsh has a conscience i think he will reply over here and admit it.

and you can even check the exactly same thread that harsh has posted in the QnA section,
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321837&highlight=#321837

he has edited this post also but you can see there that Quertymaniac also replied to the post saying "no help for illegal games".

and ya i did not want to open a discussion here and I have already notified Raabo by PM about the issue.

Waiting for harsh to confirm whether he had mentioned of the game being pirated or not...

OP
H

harsh bajpai

Woah, so much heat for small question!!!
What i'd written could be pirated but it also qualifies as purchased..thats the beauty of ******'s . it's every mans guess.

other than this i'll try to stay out of here..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@harsh
u had written the game is P*****D (this has 5 stars) and now you say u meant PURCHASED (this has to have 7 stars to make it P*******D) .... man some people dont have the guts to admit what they wrote. anyways I know I am right here and so I dont care even if u admit it or not.

and anyways why the hell would you hide the word "PURCHASED" behind *'s ??? talk sense man.

@Sourabh
Now i think u know i was not misleading others. I have better things in life to do. or maybe u really thought he meant PURCHASED and not PIRATED. lmao.

OP
H

harsh bajpai

Dude.. ofcourse everybody knows what is meant by
p*****d. atleast everyone in this forum.

And the rest have been cleared by 'sourabh' (trusted member) in his post. had i mentioned Pirated there he wouldn't have answered me at all..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
so u admit that u had written that the game is p*****d and u downloaded it from the torrent network ???? I very well remember you had even mentioned the size of the file to be around 3.55gb as well. all this was on the last line of the post which u have cleverly edited now.

see the problem here is sourabh is saying that u did not mention anything like that. and on top of that he says i am misleading others. I just want the truth out man and nothing else.

Sourabh

Laptoping
I have seriously overlooked what was in the post, I just saw the problem and posted a solution for it. I didnt even bother to look what p***d is supposed to mean. Anyways appologies to mohit, board whoever got offended. No point in letting the thread run now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom