nfs carbon timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
i already played that game,, so i'll have to do it again,and its gonna take a while to get back into the grove. i played 3hrs strait for that time.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
napster007 said:
Hell ppl what happened to you guys. has everyone given up??? if u are not able to do better, choose antoher track. c'mon guys........is this all the competetion i get????

My comments after reading your this post. =>

competition?????

you call this competiition?

first tell me how you installed the JunkMan parts on BMW?

if you hex edited, then dude, thats called "The NOOB Act".

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
oh....no u cant upgrade the m3. but no where in this whole thread have i said you cant apply tweaks.!!!! and as for ur so called "noob act" : dude get a life

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:-|

looooooooooooool

tweak???

in what way you tweak, thru the game menu?

looooooooooooooooooooool

& you were the one to say "use WCG rules", i dont think WCG allows any tweak.(hex editing).

you play a game 3-6hours straight & you're talking about "Get a Life"? :-|

what you did was indeed a Noob Act, if you dont believe me, go search in any gaming forum about hex editing & competing.

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
oh.....i forgot abt the wcg rulez. anyway. nfsplanet gives u different mods for nfs mw. but there are no mods for carbon yet. anyway when i say 3-4 hrs strair "its a metaphor"

xbonez

NP : Crysis
u hadn't mentioned anywhere that we can use mods. u know using mods, i could bring down my time to under 30 secs for a 4 lap race. its all about finding the correct file. once u do, u can edit the top speed, acceleration and handling etc of any car. i could then beat the m3 with a fiat punto :))

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
------
BMW's:
------
This save have the BMW M3 GTR Race and BMW M3 GTR street version cars in the career safe house/garage, they have all junkman parts on except for the turbo that can't be used on the BMW's. You can also tune the aerodynamics on both car's.

I have also added 5 of each junkman parts in the shop for your own use.

I have just added the amount of money to the career that you get when you have NFSU2 installed at the same time as NFSMW, witch is 50 000.

---------
Have fun!
Ceano.
---------

BMW with junkman. Although it doesnt go over 270 but it manages the time.
There are "many" of such save files available on the net..

Last edited:

leomax

Broken In
Man,that was quite a kick.
guess what time i got in first attempt with the bmw save..
*xs218.xs.to/xs218/07320/worldloop3.jpg

I think i can shave a big chunk from that time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom