NFS Carbon Rocks...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
count me as the next Happiest Person on Earth:D

NFS Porsche Unleashed is the BEST NFS Title till date.
agree or not?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you surprised me dude:D, are you really Vimal???:D

btw NFS Porsche has the MOST number of DETAILS.

Manual turn ON & OFF of Headlights, Turn Indicators....Day & Night tracks, Camera Views, DAMAGE:twisted:, the Garage where we can have a small TOUR of the Legendary Porsche's Interiors....

No crappy story lines:D, just race & try to win:D.

i really enjoyed the Car Delivery Missions in Factory Driver mode:)

Shrut_Xen

Broken In
vimal_mehrotra said:
I havent played it or any nfs except nfs2 for 1 hr.:p
About the title of the thread.NFS carbon is strictly average game.
I agree man....NFS:Carbon is a utter waste of time for me....i will play it AGAIN after i complete Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire....for now NFS:MW REIGNS SUPREME:)

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i dont get why the gave away the dashboard view.. i rocked in dat view. i us hood view now..not quite satisfied. btw tell me guys will EA bring out another successful nfs game (aluminium, or any oda metal..)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^only if the game has Better Story, Race & race modes, A LOT better Cutscene, Damage Model, more DETAILS (like in Porsche Unleashed), a LOT LOT BETTER Game/gfx. engine (less resource hog).

if they give us an option of selecting "Simulation Mode" Or "Arcade Mode", (like X-Pand Rally Xtreme) then it wud really b'com a NICE game to play for both Arcade lovers & Simulation gamers.

OP
hellraiser

hellraiser

Broken In
sagsall4u said:
i think ug2 and MW was the best nfs versions. carbon he he i stopped playen coz its so damn repetitive . ea is like apple .. cashing in on th hype

Tried Most Wanted.......like d game
Yup, u r right NFS MW is d best...then comes Carbon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom