NFS Carbon Rocks...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
NFS Carbon Sucks!!!... I finished it in around 10 hrs... its too repetitive.
NFSMW is the best NFS game I have ever seen.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i have played all the versions of NFS except for Most Wanted which i played only few levels. I really like carbon, last day i played it almost 4 six hours. its awsome, yup the girls MIa is not up to the mark as compared to Josie maran. Graphics is just awsome. I am lovin it.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Only reason I played Carbon was for the Drift races. IMO they really made drifting a lot more fun and skill based than it was in Underground II.

Apart from that, the game is crap compared to Most Wanted.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
shantanu_webmaster said:
i loved that "riders on the storm : :))i think its JIM morrisions,
i think riders on the storm is not in carbon its in u2 dont remmber which 1 but for sure not in carbon .... its the fredwrek mix with snoopy

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sysfilez said:
i have played all the versions of NFS except for Most Wanted which i played only few levels. I really like carbon, last day i played it almost 4 six hours. its awsome, yup the girls MIa is not up to the mark as compared to Josie maran. Graphics is just awsome. I am lovin it.
actually Mia is Josie's name in NFS Most Wanted:D

in Carbon the girl's name is Nikky (i think)

Possible

Custom User Title
Yeah, Riders on The Storm was a good track by The Doors (A quite old rock band). It was remixed specially for Underground 2 by Snoop Dogg.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@abhi_10_20
U can search for streamer or direct music ripper for UG, UG2, MW or Carbon.
the s/w directly extracts the songs from ur game installations.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
s18000rpm said:
actually Mia is Josie's name in NFS Most Wanted:D

in Carbon the girl's name is Nikky (i think)
u r absolutely right.
tnx for correcting.

Last edited:

sagsall4u

Journeyman
guys porche unleashed was a good game . especially the test driver mode.. when i was ace i was d happiest guy on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom