NFS Carbon Rocks...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellraiser

Broken In
Carbon edition of ever popular racing game Need For Speed is just awesome edition of NFS. The game is just superb with similar story as of Fast n Furious. I personally likes its music, but not to forget its graphics...Game is mind blowing!!!

T

thunderbird.117

WooooooW. Only 1 gamer is loving carbon. EA sure will call you and give you a reward. Keep it up :D :rolleyes:

shantanu

Technomancer
Josie maran:D i think MIA IS... correct me if i am wrong.. i have very cool pics of hers,, she looks DAMN hot man,,,

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
mind blowing game and the drift race is taken from THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS:TOKYO DRIFT and rest of the part is looked like 2FAST 2FURIOUS .Today again i watch all three parts amazing(FEEL IT THE POWER OF ENGINE bROOM BrOOM} THE NEW D.K NIGHTMARE :D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I like MW more, but the muscle cars from Carbon are cool, nd their engine sound too is cool. But MW was way more thrilling than C.

shashank4u

Youngling
shantanu_webmaster said:
Josie moron i think MIA IS... correct me if i am wrong.. i have very cool pics of hers,, she looks DAMN hot man,,,

he he...
its josie maran..and she is not a moron dont u knowthe meanin of moron..
see how sexyyyyyy she is
*www.it.com.cn/f/hotweb/058/1/josie%20maran.jpg

i m a fan of her..

shantanu

Technomancer
MIA in NFS CARBON is : Emmanuelle Vaugier

she is just 10% as compared to Josie isnt it..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Carbon#Characters

*img156.imageshack.us/img156/5702/96wd6.jpg

Last edited:

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i think ug2 and MW was the best nfs versions. carbon he he i stopped playen coz its so damn repetitive . ea is like apple .. cashing in on th hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom