• No (since I drop my phones often)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes (but with a good body case)

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

amarff

Broken In
Hi,
I have my heart set on nexus4 but one of my friend has warned me that the phone is really britle and will break easily. I am very careless user and my current phone offen falls (its nokia, so never mattered). Now I cant make up my mind whether to buy nexus 4 or not.

Please adivce.

Should i buy nexus4 (knowing that my phone drops often) ?
If yes, which case do you recommend for the phone?

OP
A

amarff

Broken In
Which case??
Please recommend the case that will give most protection. I dont care about the looks

Runjesh

Broken In
My freind is using this case and dropped his nexus 4 2-3 times nothing happened to device

Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 :: MobileFun India

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
If u want full proof protection no matter bulkiness then
IONIC GUARDIAN.
Ionic GUARDIAN case for Nexus 4 - YouTube
BALLISTIC SHELL.
Ballistic Shell LG Google Nexus 4 Case Review - YouTube

U can find best protective cases here...
Top 5 Google Nexus 4 Cases : TechXero's Blog

Ringke fusion is good if u want a back transparent case....
But it attracts many finger prints on it.
Good luck (y)

Last edited:

kaudey

Journeyman
@amarff, do you just drop your phone out of habit, or does it just accidentally drop :lol:? It sounds more like you drop it once in a while just for fun :mrgreen:. I am sure when you are paying that much for a phone you will be careful enough not to drop it. I cant deny it, nokia has given us this bad habit :).

On second note, I was also planning to buy it from US before it was available here. I just wanted to know, who is providing the warranty for it in India, now its available here? Will they also be able to repair the phones that we got from US? Lastly, I will be getting a difference of about 7k if I buy from US. Is it worth the indian warranty, if there is any?

Top Bottom