nexus 4

technova

Broken In
Dear All,

Going to buy White Nexus 4 as black piece is not available.

Please share your thoughs ie pros and cons or any specific issue with the N4.

go to the proper Nexus 4 thread.
It a good phone, in fact a great phone if you can live with its limited 12Gb non-expandable user memory and battery life which is much lower than its competitors.

snap

Lurker
go for it, one of the best phone there is but only if you don't need expandable storage

I would personally say that get it if u can live with its low battery life and 12.9GB storage.

Better option, Xperia ZR at 27-28k. It has much better battery life, better camera n is waterproof. Only con is slow updates

abhidev

Human Spambot
I would personally say that get it if u can live with its low battery life and 12.9GB storage.

Better option, Xperia ZR at 27-28k. It has much better battery life, better camera n is waterproof. Only con is slow updates

Battery life has improved after the latest update

slow updates aint a big deal for me...it shouldn't be a factor for buying a Nexus 4 over Xperia ZR. Most changes are almost un-noticable. Sure psychologically it gives a positive vibe, but thats it. 4.2 biggest wow factor was Google now (meh).
4.3 wow factor is Bluetooth 4.0 support, OpenGLS 3.0 support and multi-user profile. All meh to me..Bluetooth and OpenGLS 3.0 is hardware dependent(although even the Adreno305 supports it) And how many games will actually be able to utilise it. Whether existing games based on Open GL 2.0 will benefit from it, i dont know.
The only thing that will make me want is it is the minor performance improvement, but one can easily live without this update.
After ICS, there hasnt been a single update that really made me WANT an update. Waiting on Android 5.0.

@mikael : Nexus 4 will get Android 5.0 upgrade much earlier than ZR

But i too personally think that ZR is better choice for any common user(even geeks, unless u r a developer)

Top Bottom