guykawak

Broken In
Nexus 4 was rumoured to launch in early December by LG but since there have been no news I am now less hopeful for an India launch. Maybe they have pushed it back because of limited supply(as in Europe and North America). If it comes to India considering the price of LG Optimus G at what price you reckon it to be sold at?
And can anyone tell me how can I buy Nexus 4 right now in India except eBay.in as there the 8 Gb version is priced at 35k which makes it less attractive to me. Also is there a way to ship Nexus 4 from the Play Store(US/UK/Germany/...) without the help of an intermediary person.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
waiting for the same news here to brother....
but shipping it should cost you atleast 25 to 29k flat..its better if we wait for some more time .. it'll be worth it.

Buying right now is difficult.. You will have to shell out more money for buying it from US and even there it is out of stock.. I would advise you to wait till its back in stock and then get it shipped..

rider

as Kratos
Don't waste your time to wait for Nexus 4 India launch. Google is not supporting to launch here in India so LG is responsible for the launch. IGyaan confirmed that if the phone will not launch in this december it will never gonna launch officially like Galaxy Nexus. Source

There are thousands of buyers ready to buy this phone in US/UK/Germany from play store. But unfortunately store is out of stock from weeks. I believe the phone will be easily available from March 2013 on ebay.in. So better wait for that time or get HTC One X 16GB for 31k or Galaxy S3 16GB (free 32GB card in offer) for 32k. The prices I told you included manufacture warranty and comes with android jelly bean.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
you should ideally wait 2-3 months then there is a rush of new android devices which will be more vfm than nexus 4.

sony xperia series, new galaxy mini phablet, htc

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
man that phone costs northward of 27k everywhere i've seen.
an idea is to get someone who lives abroad to order one via Play Store and to courier it here.
15k phone plus courier charges is what will cost you.

Top Bottom