[NEWS] Gears of War - not coming for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

allwyndlima said:
^And people won't ever give up their habit of comparing 2 great games even if they are paid to say otherwise.:mad:

You seriously don't get it,do you? There is a reason Gears of War was hyped & there is a reason why it became an instant best seller for the console.And the reason is that it was so bloody good.This game was one of the first game which truly gave us the essence of what next generation actually is.This game stood out because it had that instant feeling of being a true next generation material.Take any game released today & compare it to Gears & it will fall flat it front of it(being in the same genre that is).Crysis has generated major hype,agreed.But it still isn't out yet.Just like everyone out here I too am keeping my fingers crossed that it seriously makes a stellar title for this year.Just FYI I have seen the HD trailers,Screenshots,heard the cussing of people against its beauty & what not long before you could ever imagine.Gears has a separate entity of it's own.It doesn't need to be compared with Crysis.If I was given the choice of having to own any one of the 2 games then I would rather not be picky & would select both.Why? simple they both offer great quality content to play.Like I said Gears is already out & kicking whereas Crysis has been boasting it's photo realistic graphics since ages now.Let the game come out & then we'll have a nice chat on it.Until then I would be much happy with Gears of War,Thank You very much.

I did get that. Has GOW developer said that they wont be a PC version for next five version. They is no point of drooling over something which is not coming. Has Gears of War is a trilogy just like Halo. GOW will naturally come for pc. Comparing older games with Gears of war is not wise enough. GOW is made up of entire new engine called Unreal Engine 3. The same engine is being developed by Epic games makers of GOW.

Crysis does not only have graphics. It has superb gameplay. It support both direct 9 and 10. Iam not sure if Crysis is trilogy or not. Well both the games are awesome and the both the games have different gameplay,depth,graphics and environment.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Dude I don't know if I am the only one out here that can't understand a word you just said but could you take some time & think on what you just wrote.Cause as far as your post is concerned I didn't get a word you were speaking.

Quoting some of your own statements:
Has GOW developer said that they wont be a PC version for next five version.
Assuming an obvious typo,I think what you meant was that Gears won't be out for the PC for next five years right?

Then what does this statement of yours mean
Has Gears of War is a trilogy just like Halo. GOW will naturally come for pc
:confused:
It's not a triology or will it come out for the PC? Mate I have problem undertsanding.Infact here's a news for you,Microsoft's Vice President of Global Marketing and Interactive Entertainment Business Jeff Bell has been quoted on saying that Gears is the first in a triology.Look up for it on Wikipedia I think they have it's entry.

Comparing older games with Gears of war is not wise enough.
Dude pick any recent FPS game & it will bow down in front of Gears Of War.

GOW is made up of entire new engine called Unreal Engine 3. The same engine is being developed by Epic games makers of GOW.
:confused: again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom