Newbie questions related to liquid cooling

Jaskaran

Broken In
Hello all
I purchased an Intel core i7 3770K. Yeah, setting this "K", there is no use of it unless we overclock and for overclock, we need a good cooler.
I will be overclocking to 4.5GHz. So I decided to buy corsair H100 as my cooler with its loops over my processor as well as my graphics card.
Everything is ok but I want to know what I need to do after mounting the cooler? I mean, when I mount cooler and make its loops over desired components, then to make it work, where/how do I need to pour water (distilled ofcourse)?
I googled a little but only found principles on which it works (that is, thermodynamics and stuff, which I already knew).
Sorry for asking such a stupid question.
But what do I need to do?
Can anyone please tell me complete procedure, I dont want to mess my 100000Rupees stuff!

Myth

Cyborg Agent
The unit is sealed with the coolant present by default.
The h100 is a cpu cooler. You cant loop it around anything else.
Mount it and use. The radiator is 240mm so make sure you have the space to accommodate that.

doomgiver

Warframe
you dont need to pour anything.
your unit is completely sealed and self-sufficient.

just attach the water block to the cpu and mount the radiator in a convenient place, and you are set to go.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Which motherboard are you using BTW? To overclock you need motherboard having specific chipsets.

Top Bottom