New Western Digital Green HDD dead??

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hi [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION],

That's good news, glad to hear it! If ever you need help with WD products, just reach out to me or tag me here, I'm always just a PM away :)

Sure. I'll PM you if needed. :)

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION] Collected the HDD just now from the store. Connected it and works well.

The label above HDD is just black and white, not green & white as my previous HDD. The HDD I received is WD Green though. Just wondering if anything has to do with those labels above HDD.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Just checked and found out that the model number of my previous HDD is WD10EZRX-00D8PB0 and the new one is WD10EZRX-00L4HB0. So, What's the difference?

DK_WD

WD Official

That's good news, glad to hear it!

For your information, during the RMA period; the product send for the recertified process. During that process, they might be change label or mark the drive for identification.

For more information about replacement drive, you may visit to Warranty & RMA Services link at:

Support Answers

Hope it helps

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent

That's good news, glad to hear it!

For your information, during the RMA period; the product send for the recertified process. During that process, they might be change label or mark the drive for identification.

For more information about replacement drive, you may visit to Warranty & RMA Services link at:

Support Answers

Hope it helps

I thought it was counterfeit. :lol:

Thanks for clarifying. :)

DK_WD

WD Official
Ok. Just checked and found out that the model number of my previous HDD is WD10EZRX-00D8PB0 and the new one is WD10EZRX-00L4HB0. So, What's the difference?

Please refer the following document, "the model number suffix (characters to the right of the dash following the model number) is only for in-house use.

Model Number Format for OEM and Distribution Channels: Support Answers

Hope it helps.

OP
Shah

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Please refer the following document, "the model number suffix (characters to the right of the dash following the model number) is only for in-house use.

Model Number Format for OEM and Distribution Channels: Support Answers

Hope it helps.
It's clear now. Thank you, once again.

Top Bottom