New to assembled desktops - Guidance Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
armon300

armon300

Broken In
New query: To make the PC Wifi enabled.. will I need a separate WAN adapter/card?
And the shop owners also provide assembly service there itself but I'm thinking they wouldn't do it very efficiently(cable managing etc.) due to the rush of demanding customers. :?
I have no problem doing it at home myself (it'd be a GREAT thing to try-out) but my exams are going on for a while and won't be able to give too much time towards it.

PS: I'm still open to recommendations of possible changes to the config, since the "buying day" is still a couple of days later.. Thanks. :)

Sam123456

Broken In
ok my friends budget it same. She is a casual gamer so i feel 5750 will suffice.She does not need an OS but would like a5.1 speaker. Its ok if the budget goes to 4.2k or 4.3k

Piyush

Lanaya
New query: To make the PC Wifi enabled.. will I need a separate WAN adapter/card?
And the shop owners also provide assembly service there itself but I'm thinking they wouldn't do it very efficiently(cable managing etc.) due to the rush of demanding customers. :?
I have no problem doing it at home myself (it'd be a GREAT thing to try-out) but my exams are going on for a while and won't be able to give too much time towards it.

PS: I'm still open to recommendations of possible changes to the config, since the "buying day" is still a couple of days later.. Thanks. :)

have u done any assembling b4?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Assembling a pc is child's play , however if you have any problems you can always use google :p

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

yea since your mobo does not have inbuilt wi-fi support you would need a wi-fi adapter to make your pc wi-fi enabled

Piyush

Lanaya
Assembling a pc is child's play , however if you have any problems you can always use google :p

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

yea since your mobo does not have inbuilt wi-fi support you would need a wi-fi adapter to make your pc wi-fi enabled

ya it is
but still it can be mind-boggling sometimes

Piyush

Lanaya
Nope, that's why I said it'd be great to try it out.
And I've already bookmarked enough guides/tutorials for it, so I'm sure it's easy. I'm just asking.. would it be better if I let the assembler at the shop do it?
if u wanna experience the fun of assembling then do it on ur own
just make sure to get some handy tips and "WHAT NOT TO DO WHILE ASSEMBLING" guide from the assembler:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom