New stable Android Phone under 13 k

androwin

Broken In
Hi Guys ,
Here are my requirements :
1. Budget - Max 13 k
2. Display type and size - Preferably 5 inch
3. Dual sim - Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand - Good brands like Moto,Lenovo,etc...
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera) - Decent camera for lots of shooting.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc) - Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready) - 4g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc) - Call,Internet,Multimedia
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - Moto G4,
10. Any other info that you want to share - Need this for my wife who needs a fast and stable phone.

Fast reply is required as i need to book in a day or 2 ....Thanks in advance friends .....

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Asus Zenfone 3 -14.9k

Link:Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 4G MT6737 Quad Core 5 2'' HD 4100 MAH 13MP Metal Moible | eBay

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This phone is excellent, but can't i buy it from Amazon/Flipkart ?

- - - Updated - - -

Is the processor decent performer as i dont want a low end one....
I dont have much idea though....

That's not the Zenfone 3 and most probably won't be launched in India.

Online retailer jumps the gun, reveals Asus Zenfone 3 India pricing ahead of launch - GSMArena.com news

ZF3 would be priced 22k apparently :facepalm:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That's not the Zenfone 3 and most probably won't be launched in India.

Online retailer jumps the gun, reveals Asus Zenfone 3 India pricing ahead of launch - GSMArena.com news

ZF3 would be priced 22k apparently :facepalm:
Zenfone 3 is scheduled to be released by August end or in September in India. So wait for if you want to buy from Amazon/flipkart. Okay.

Zenfone 3 has 3 variants starting from 15,999...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Zenfone 3 is scheduled to be released by August end or in September in India. So wait for if you want to buy from Amazon/flipkart. Okay.

Zenfone 3 has 3 variants starting from 15,999...

Asus failed miserably with the specifications as well as the pricing for all ZF3 variants. Only a noob would buy them for current price.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Asus failed miserably with the specifications as well as the pricing for all ZF3 variants. Only a noob would buy them for current price.
I am that NOOB buddy...
But my preference is MS Lumia.

- - - Updated - - -

Asus ZenFone 3 Series First Impressions | NDTV Gadgets360.com

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
I am that NOOB buddy...
But my preference is MS Lumia.

- - - Updated - - -

Asus ZenFone 3 Series First Impressions | NDTV Gadgets360.com

I can't extend my budget above 13 k. Regarding Moto , it has disappeared from SAM's top picks... I hope it is still a worth buy.. what say...

- - - Updated - - -

Get Moto G4 or G4+ if FP reader is needed.

Hurry up guys, need your advice to close this off...
Meanwhile i was searching and found Lenovo Zuk Z1.....which is as good compared to Moto G4 Plus though i'm not sure..
You guys to clear this pls...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I can't extend my budget above 13 k. Regarding Moto , it has disappeared from SAM's top picks... I hope it is still a worth buy.. what say...

- - - Updated - - -

Hurry up guys, need your advice to close this off...
Meanwhile i was searching and found Lenovo Zuk Z1.....which is as good compared to Moto G4 Plus though i'm not sure..
You guys to clear this pls...
Go with Lenovo ZUK Z1

Minion

Conversation Architect
Users are reporting a lot of bugs in ZUK Z1, please research before buying.

Zuk Z1 has mokee 6.0.1 custom ROM which is very stable & Zuk allows rooting and flashing custom ROMs so warranty will not be any issue.

I think this will be best for OP within his budget.

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
I'm back from my viral...
Moto G4 plus 3GB is 15K and is higher than my mentioned budget.
so do i have now to choose from - Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus 16GB/2GB.... ?

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
I managed to take Moto G4 of one of my colleagues to home and it was found to be bigger device to handle by a female.
: ) as i already mentioned in my first post that this mobile will be used by my wife....

Now Should i convince her to manage using this device size OR do we have something else in store ??

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I managed to take Moto G4 of one of my colleagues to home and it was found to be bigger device to handle by a female.
: ) as i already mentioned in my first post that this mobile will be used by my wife....

Now Should i convince her to manage using this device size OR do we have something else in store ??

Seems like you need a 5" phone instead. Get a Redmi 3s Prime tomorrow from flipkart/miui store.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Your wife will not face issue with size of phone.generally males keeps phone in pocket which can cause issues but females generally carry them in hands or bags so no issue for them.

Top Bottom