New stable Android Phone under 13 k

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
Seems like you need a 5" phone instead. Get a Redmi 3s Prime tomorrow from flipkart/miui store.

Thanks for the help guys. I was able to get Redmi 3s Prime. Wife used it for 2 days but ultimately it was returned.
Reason :
Unsatisfactory Camera...Better one required(Need to click lots of events pics).
Hybrid Slots....Practically not possible to manage.(as she has lots of Videos to store and dual sim needed too..)

She is ok with Moto Series and Now decided to go with Moto G4 Plus - 16GB will do OR 32 GB is necessary ??
Thanks

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for the help guys. I was able to get Redmi 3s Prime. Wife used it for 2 days but ultimately it was returned.
Reason :
Unsatisfactory Camera...Better one required(Need to click lots of events pics).
Hybrid Slots....Practically not possible to manage.(as she has lots of Videos to store and dual sim needed too..)

She is ok with Moto Series and Now decided to go with Moto G4 Plus - 16GB will do OR 32 GB is necessary ??
Thanks

Get whichever fits your budget and add a 64 GB microsd card if storage is still an issue.

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
Hi, Guys !
Didn't expect my service center visit will be such soon. Going to them today...
Issues :
Display screen has a little yellowish tint.
Incoming Call quality - vol is low and slurred.
Camera pictures seems as if clicked from 8 mp camera...Not sharp at all.

All above issues are faced from day 1. Hoping to get replacement.... : (

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh no so my guess was right, it still have quality issues :( just due to this I couldnt decide on moto g4 plus till now even if it fits my requirement perfectly. very bad lenovo, creating a bad name for moto

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
ooh no so my guess was right, it still have quality issues :( just due to this I couldnt decide on moto g4 plus till now even if it fits my requirement perfectly. very bad lenovo, creating a bad name for moto

This is where a Good service provider comes handy. I'm getting replacement now. Service center guys mentioned that it was a hardware defect.

sujoyp

Grand Master
bro thats not what we want...a new phone gets to service center within a month. I want it for my dad, who would get scared even if its a software bug.

OP
A

androwin

Broken In
bro thats not what we want...a new phone gets to service center within a month. I want it for my dad, who would get scared even if its a software bug.

Hmmm, same scary feeling came to my wife....but this is an electronic device which (though tested for quality) is sometimes prone to unexpected issues.
But i was told by one of my friends that few devices' box are not even allowed to be opened / checked by seller, and it is done by manufacturer himself for eg Moto,Iphone,etc.
Although this can happen to any device i guess.

Top Bottom