New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I still have the log out issue on chrome. Didn't try Firefox or iexplore. Though its a lot less worse now.

And tapatalk is working absolutely fine now. All the emojis are supported, even though they are not needed on a tech forum. Img and url tagging works too.

Great!! Thanks Raaabo

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i am sick and tired of this error

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 409355495

Varnish cache server

everytime i try to create a new topic this error comes.. my success ratio in posting a topic is 4/10 times :lol: .. also digit is becoming slower these days in loading times , is anyone else experiencing the same thing or is it just me ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
everytime i try to create a new topic this error comes.. my success ratio in posting a topic is 4/10 times :lol: .. also digit is becoming slower these days in loading times , is anyone else experiencing the same thing or is it just me ?

Just you. I regularly visit and post on TDF. Never faced "Guru meditation" error in long time. Like in months.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Just you. I regularly visit and post on TDF. Never faced "Guru meditation" error in long time. Like in months.

i mostly post new threads only in technology news section .. but this error is too frequent for me ... this has happened with me at least 8-9 times in the past month.. and once i get this error no matter how many times i try again this keeps reoccurring ..

don't know what's wrong, maybe [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] can tell us more about it and how to resolve this

edit - still unable to post new thread getting same guru meditation error

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Donno if its already mentioned, everytime if I create new thread, it gives vbulletin database error however, if I check that board directly, thread is posted.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Donno if its already mentioned, everytime if I create new thread, it gives vbulletin database error however, if I check that board directly, thread is posted.

Yup. Faced it myself yesterday while creating a thread.
Atleast the thread is created. But bug should be resolved.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Same issue here also the created thread is not subscribed to me :lol:

Yea, the thread you create doesn't get subscribe to you but is created successfully. Hence we can come to a conclusion that the bug is somewhere in the process of "Subscribing the thread to the member who created the thread" code.

There, made the job of troubleshooter a bit easier. ;)

amjath

Human Spambot
Yea, the thread you create doesn't get subscribe to you but is created successfully. Hence we can come to a conclusion that the bug is somewhere in the process of "Subscribing the thread to the member who created the thread" code.

:shock: good

amjath

Human Spambot

Looks like the issue is fixed. Thanks whoever fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom