NEW RELEASE: DirectX Runtime Update <Update your PC!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime provides updates to 9.0c and previous versions of DirectX — the core Windows® technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC.

Details
File Name: dxwebsetup.exe
Version: DX
Date Published: 1/5/2007
Language: English
Download Size: 42 KB - 31.4 MB*

*Download size depends on selected download components.

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Advanced Server; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003, Datacenter x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition; Windows Small Business Server 2003 ; Windows XP; Windows XP 64-bit; Windows XP Home Edition ; Windows XP Media Center Edition; Windows XP Professional Edition ; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Starter Edition; Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

:arrow: Download Now : DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

Source: Microsoft

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
thanx for the info........but do I need to install seperately as I have turned on automatic update.Thanx GOD I have genuine XP.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^
This update gets installed through Automatic Updates too. But I still suggest to have a go. During installation, it will inform you whether your system is already up-to-date or not.

montylee

Journeyman
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Microsoft hates Pirated Windows!

No.... Microsoft loves pirated Windows... it adds to their popularity. If windows was not pirated, everybody would have used GNU/Linux (at least in India) and thus GNU/Linux would have been more popular. So, Windows piracy actually hurts GNU/Linux.

montylee

Journeyman
I am not saying that... This was result of a research done by 2 very popular scholars and i agree to that:p

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Its good for you if you agree to that. Microsoft would have never put the Genuine Validation concept if they thought that piracy is good for them.

montylee

Journeyman
Well they always try that and miserably fail...
I can write a whole page on this... but what's the use...

forget it:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom